You’re a rockstar designer, with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong conceptual thinking, and a passion for bringing stories to life across multiple channels. You have a mix of creative, design and marketing skills and you excel in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You are a team player who has vision and the desire to come forward with new ideas and contribute to the bigger picture.
What you’ll do:
- Design creative for campaigns to enhance the performance of our marketing channels, including web, mobile, print, social media, collateral and beyond
- Maintain and evolve the visual identity, including infographics and illustrations
- Own the selection and retouching of photos for use in marketing materials
- Design and produce highly creative, impactful presentations for the marketing and leadership teams
- Partner with product, UX/UI and creative teams to build continuity across all marketing touch points
- Organize and maintain libraries of creative assets
- Show extraordinary design taste and skill; expert eye for detail and elegant design and typography
- Effectively manage multiple projects at a time, prioritizing where necessary and providing updates where relevant
- Think creatively, generating new ideas, designs and concepts
What you need:
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience driving compelling design at a design firm, agency or internal brand/creative team
- A strong portfolio showcasing a breadth of creative work across multiple channels
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, HTML and CSS
- Prior experience in evolving and evangelizing brand style systems and usage guidelines across internal teams
- Experience with video production
- Photo re-touching skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver exceptional design at high volumes under tight timelines
- Degree in Design, Art, Marketing, or a related field
- Passion for emerging technology (e.g. VR, AR, IOT)
- A self-starter mindset with the organizational skills to flourish in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment
Bonus points for:
- Print production experience
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment. Most of all, we set visionary goals, and we’re passionate about building the best, most impactful products that people will love.
Thalmic is a hardware + software company building exciting technologies that will shape the future of human-computer interaction, backed by a world-class team of investors including Intel Capital, Spark Capital and The Amazon Alexa Fund.
We announced our first product, the Myo gesture control armband, in 2013, and pre-sold over 10,000 units in the first 48 hours. Myo is now shipping worldwide and has gone on to win numerous awards, including Digital Trends’ “Best of CES 2014” Award for Cool Tech.